care of inflatable and safety instructions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PRODUCT ENJOYABLE .
CARE OF THE INFLATABLE AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
It is the responsibility of hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users and damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following instructions are adhered to at all times:
- No food, drink or chewing gum on or near the inflatable
- No children with face paint, silly string, streamers or party poppers on or near the inflatable as these are very difficult to clean and can cause permanent staining.
- No-one over the specified age limit should use the inflatable as this can result in damage to the inflatable, serious injury and will invalidate the insurance.
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding it is too crowded.
- Do not allow large and small children to use the inflatable at the same time.
- Always ensure children do not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
- No smoking on or near the inflatable.
- No barbecues near the inflatable.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges must be removed before using the inflatable.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- No one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable as indeed anyone who is feeling unwell.
- Ensure users do not attempt somersaults on the inflatable.
- Ensure users are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Do not play around the entrance or exit of the inflatable.
- Children using a bouncy castle should be no taller that the side walls.
- The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the inflatable should not be used. After rain the inflatable should be dried off with a towel before use resumes.
- Do not allow water pistols or hosepipes on or near the inflatable. We expect the inflatable to be dry on collection (unless it is raining!)
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at tall times.
The inflatable will be secured with metal stakes, rope and/or sand bags.
- Please inspect the inflatable at regular intervals during use to ensure it remains fully secured at all times.
- In the event of high winds, the inflatable should not be used, and the fan should be switched off immediately.
- In the event that the fan stops working and/or the inflatable starts to deflate, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. Check the plugs and fuses and make sure the fan tube or deflation tube/zip has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the fan. If you are unable to locate the source of the problem, please contact us immediately.
- Keep children away from the fan and the electrical socket it is plugged into at all times.
WE EXPECT TO COLLECT OUR INFLATABLES IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN DELIVERED. IF THE INFLATABLE IS COLLECTED IN A DIRTY OR DAMAGED CONDITION, THE HIRER WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
If you want to cancel your booking please let us know as soon as possible. There is no cancellation charge as long as you let us know before the delivery day. If you cancel on the delivery day the deposit will not be refunded
Please note that all persons using our inflatable(s) and equipment do so at their own risk.
The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use
The above guidelines are for the safety of all people using our equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using our equipment.